Here we are, 27 weeks along with an end in sight…ish!
9 weeks from now, or sooner, we could be holding two bouncing baby boys. How crazy is that? Not one, but TWO baby boys!
This week we got good news and some not so good news.
The good news:
- Baby B is only 15% smaller than Baby A. Meaning he is not suffering, he is still receiving nutrients but, he is being closely monitored.
- The pressure we’ve talked about in other posts is fairly normal.
- We’re less than 4 weeks till “safe” and 10 weeks till approximate delivery!
The not so great news:
- Baby A has a decreased heart rate, with a decreased blood flow via his umbilical cord. He’ll be monitored closely.
- Baby A is once again breech and has less space to turn now.
- Because of both babies positions we’re likely scheduling a c-section.
I’ve had a lot of debates back and forth with others about c-section. On one hand, I don’t want a c-section. Mostly because I’ve never had one, it requires a spinal block or epidural and I am all for drug free birthing. On the other hand… the thought of pushing out not one baby but, TWO babies is intimidating and I’m already exhausted. HA! I’m sure all will work out in the end however, the anticipation is super high! We have so, so much to do in what seems like so little time. We still have the room to do, the baby-q to get done and stuff to set up. I’m in a nesting mood so I’m ready to get this sha-bang started.
Since it’s Monday, I’d like to leave you with a Monday Motivational.